Thursday, July 29, 2010

Martin State Forest July 27, 2010






I wanted to go back to the covered bridge in Williams, IN to take a photo of it with a different camera. Norris and I got in the car and headed for Williams. After we stopped at the bridge so I could photograph it, we decided to see where SR 450 would take us. We went through a small town named Trinity Springs and another town whose name I cannot recall. We drove through beautiful country, yet there weren't any good spots to pull over so I could get out and take photos. SR 450 wound up bringing us out on 50 which would take us through Shoals to get back to Bedford. As we passed through Shoals, we noticed Martin State Forest. We stopped there and saw the fire tower and took a few photos of the trails there. I thought I would be brave and climb the fire tower, but I chickened out on the fourth flight.


Stairs leading to the trail in Martin State Forest:







Maybe this is what made me nervous...


Picture of the trail. Notice the odd light in the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment